Sunday 16 November 2014

What if Metropolis: Key asset thumbnails


I did some thumbnails for what I thought could be key assets for my city. I quite liked the idea of a clock tower and a bath house (Inspired by aquis submersus) in my city. From previous thumbnail sheets I felt like the green colour scheme was working partially well. 1 from the clock towers is my favourite and I think 2 or 3 would work best for a bath house though thouse blocky looking buildings are going to have to go! I want to design some buildings and set up some compositions tomorrow, I think fitting them to suit the first colock tower will make my work interesting.  
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I really like 4 and 5 - the watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely 1 for the clock tower for me. I was going to say those cubes in the background need to go, forget the generic cubes and make something crazy :)

    ReplyDelete