Wednesday 3 September 2014

CAA Summer Challenge Thumbnail Sketches 22-31

Sorry I haven't posted lately but I've been feeling unwell. With our first day approaching rather rapidly I'm not sure I'll get all 101 done, lets hope that's not the case though! I decided to do my next lot digitally and see if I found that any easier. 


I liked working this way but I'm still drawing too large hence it's taking me a lot longer than it should to complete these. I probably took too long fussing over the basic shading when they looked fine without it! 

I quite like 27, 28, 29 and 30. I'd definitely consider 27 for the machine turnaround.  

Though I've focused on more machines and structures here like I said I would I'm still struggling with structures. I think I'll focus on making some really interesting structures next so I have lots of ideas to choose from when I start my turnarounds.


Share:

1 comment: