Friday 19 January 2018

Major Project: Project Proposal (Draft)

 The Type of Project

I would like to create a concept for an App Game, demonstrating how the games mechanics may work. 

Area of Study

This App Game would be geared towards a younger audience, so the characters must appear charming to them. I will need to study into modelling and texturing for games and the design of app games. 

Potential ideas: Starting points / ideas for development


I will be using my drawings from The 115 as a starting point. The mechanic of the game would be based around the random way I've been drawing these creatures, etc. Players could collect words to build their heroes and play the game. Potentially colour could be an aspect of the game, the idea being that players could level up their heroes too. Are the characters on a quest for colour?  

Outcome: What the outcome of the project may be

For the outcome of this project I would like to have a video demonstration as a proof of concept for this game idea. This will include Game assets, Design, etc. 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment