Wednesday 4 March 2015

Fantastic Voyage: Idea development and influence maps

After speaking with Phil I've developed the idea I had. The influenza would still be kept in a jar but instead of being in a sweetshop it would be a specimen jar on a shelf as if someone was collecting bits of science. The animation itself could work as an appification and show someone using an app and selecting the Jam Jar with Influenza in. By choosing this Jar they'd learn about the life cycle and that a flu shot is available to be taken. By presenting the virus this way it makes science seem fun like a 'pick and mix sweet shop'. I still plan on basing my art direction on sweets and generally giving it a soft and sweet look. 

Here are some of the influence maps I've put together. 





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment