Monday 15 January 2018

Major Project: Direction

Due to ill health I was unable to complete my Major Project last year, now that I've returned I'm making it clear what my plan is for this unit. 

During my time away from the course I started a collection of sketches and I will be using these as a basis of this project. If you follow The 115 you will be able to find these drawings. I have a few to complete however these will be completed in the next few days.

My plan is to pick out drawings and use them as a basis to translate into 3D models. From there I will introduce them into a form of animation. Over this week I will write a Project Proposal and introduce a timetable on how I will achieve this goal.

All my work will be tagged with the Label Major for viewing convenience! 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment